7.9 C
New York
February 24, 2024
Biker News

Biker News Bandidos Motorcycle Club Comancheros Harley Davidson livewire Motorcycle

Biker Bews Bandidos Motorcycle Club Comancheros Harley Davidson livewire Motorcycle
Timestamps
00:39 Comancheros Motorcycle Club Article
7:43 Harley Davidson Live Wire Motorcycle
12:33 Bandidos Motorcycle Club Article

source

Related posts

MONGOL MC MEMBER TRIES A KARATE KICK AND FAILS #bikers #bikerlife #outlawmotorcycleclubs

Insane Throttle

MASS SHOOTING COOKS CORNER BIKER BAR

Insane Throttle

COP Purposely Brake Checks Motorcycle #bikers #motorcycles

Insane Throttle

33 comments

@InsaneThrottleBikerNews January 6, 2024 at 8:30 pm

Don't forget to like and subscribe. You can get your daily dose of biker news over at htttp://http://www.harleyliberty.com

@jimmyoutlaw1188 January 6, 2024 at 8:30 pm

Itโ€™s Wiker itโ€™s actually a great app , canโ€™t screenshot and it deletes after moments ! ๐Ÿ‘Œ

@waltwynn-sandiegonorthcoun8475 January 6, 2024 at 8:30 pm

Stay off of Facebook and this would not have happened…

@jimmyrodgers7297 January 6, 2024 at 8:30 pm

That's fucking crazy price its twice the price of some of that are still gas.

@deckerhand12 January 6, 2024 at 8:30 pm

I canโ€™t see why anyone would get the live wire you canโ€™t enjoy a good ride on it

@user-sj5us5xp3v January 6, 2024 at 8:30 pm

Keep up the great work Hollywood!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

@Pizza_Master January 6, 2024 at 8:30 pm

Facebook sucks. Silence is golden. If folks are not around to see what is going on in the live moment then they donโ€™t deserve to see it at all. Save that Facebook crap for speaking with family you canโ€™t see otherwise. Real bikers in real life is what keeps the whole thing moving forward.

@madsrasmussen7545 January 6, 2024 at 8:30 pm

Yeahhhhh these Facebook Guys (im one of them, but not in that way๐Ÿคช) i use it to promotion for my music, ๐Ÿคฃhe got pissed, and no he didnt even get a patch, is he stupid they would love to kick his but now, and Nomads i think is bigger and got more respect as bikies, well Thats what a guy i know from OZ Said to me,he was a old grey man like a real old school MF, i met him to a gig i was playing in a Harley Club where i live he had a bad ass Fatboy with the south states flag..all over the bike, can not spell the conferderick flag????๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿค ๐ŸŽWelll i tryed ๐Ÿคฃ, but the guy, he loved my guitar playing and my voice, him and some guys from a 81 support club came with woul looket like
Drinks and i dont drink, but then he said yes your right its a drink but its pot chai๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃwow what a gig he he, cool People and i know a bunch of these guys from xthat HD FYN CLUB (FYN IS THE ISLAND ITS WHERE THE THIRD BIGGEST TOWN IN DENMARK IS, AND ITS WHERE H. C ANDERSEN lived) good Guys them Harley Fyn,, see here we dont got so many RUBS, we have some, but its few, we got alor of weekend bikers, and in denmark you have to follow protokol cause its to small a country to f@@h with the dominant MC here in denmark… But though im not that much in the scene i know People god People, and some of them are 1%ers and one of them back when i hanged alot with this guy, and he was a fantasic man, we puffed and we puffed some what we cal long pipes, (chiu bang) with 5 gram of the finest 420,and im baked now thats why i wtiting this.mhuch?..๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคชโค๏ธLove your channel Hollywood, and hope that you have a good summer, here over rhe pond not so much in scandinaivia when it comes to the sun!!!!โ€ฆ
420 time Ill see you soon ๐Ÿค˜
But you Cant see me though ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜Š

@kev3660 January 6, 2024 at 8:30 pm

Here's a link to the video of the actual event

@kev3660 January 6, 2024 at 8:30 pm

He's a dickhead, he not only set fire to two cars but he did that whilst his "brothers" were walking past so he set fire to his mates feet. Piss funny to watch, obviously he wasn't chosen for his dynamic brain capacity.

@jeffreypalmer1826 January 6, 2024 at 8:30 pm

Electric motorcycles that's great does it come with a skirt? $30,000 so you can ride 140 miles what a joke. Skirts for everyone and everyone a skirt damn

@spaceman83 January 6, 2024 at 8:30 pm

Itโ€™s a secure messaging app called Wickr pronounced wicker. Like a wicker basket

@MotorheadRedo January 6, 2024 at 8:30 pm

Zero motorcycles came out with a new model for 2020. It looks a lot like the Harley Livewire, but priced less. I think Harley has the advantange of dealership support. If thier installing quick charge stations at dealerships, its a big plus for Livewire owners, but I don't think every Harley dealership with sell the Livewire or have a charge station.

@JamesCarter-ii4up January 6, 2024 at 8:30 pm

Hey Mr Sharp At least gave them a heads-up….

@JamesCarter-ii4up January 6, 2024 at 8:30 pm

Hey Hollywood…. I like how you tell this story……I must be honest I like this guy..
Mr Sharp…. ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚…. I know shooting the dog in the ear was a mistake.. lol…. but this Mr Sharp Guy is all right… I like to put him to work ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚…. I have patches Gasoline and a lighter….๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ Let's see Mr Sharp shoot a house up and burned two cars…ok that answers my question… Hes in give him his patch… and get him out of jail ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚…. And he can ride with me to the White House…. I'll point out who and what needs burnt…I wondering if Mr Sharp has any experience with explosives.. ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚….. …

@whoispriest January 6, 2024 at 8:30 pm

30k for a fucking ebike. wtf. What a pile of shit

@nomadpastoraaron January 6, 2024 at 8:30 pm

God bless you you know what I'm talking about

@fredschmidt6802 January 6, 2024 at 8:30 pm

A man shoots a dogs ear off then she trys to hide him in the laundry room man I let that dog chew his ass off

@HARMARSCH2 January 6, 2024 at 8:30 pm

Hollywood, If Harley-Davidson built a Livewire that looked more like a Traditional V Twin Cruiser I might like it more. Isnโ€™t the range the same as a Sportster?

@HARMARSCH2 January 6, 2024 at 8:30 pm

Good Morning Hollywood, sounds to me that guy wasnโ€™t very smart. Announcing what youโ€™re going to do? Moron.
Facebook is full of Morons and Idiots. Scratch that Social Media is full of Morons and Idiots. Geezus H Christ.

@JamesCarter-ii4up January 6, 2024 at 8:30 pm

Hey let the Guy out of Jail ..Mr sharp is the type we Need ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚… Mr Sharp remides me of myself… yes I made a few mistakes…๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‚…I thinking maybe sending Mr Sharp to the White House… Lots of stuff to burn and shoot there.. Hell I'll help …..I like this Guy Sharp… Mr Sharp… Give Mr Sharp a patch… I have lots of patches folks…and a lighter.. ๐Ÿ˜‚… just don't hurt the Dog…

@hairyscary8511 January 6, 2024 at 8:30 pm

Yep poor dog! (yeah yeah I know that a dog is the same as a rat or maggot here in Australia, I'm mean the bloody pooch!)

@hairyscary8511 January 6, 2024 at 8:30 pm

Lots of bad blood in the ACT, use to be only 1 club with 5 chapters now 2 chapters are the mention clubs, little DH running amuck properly does not even know lmfao ๐Ÿ˜‰

@joesmith7532 January 6, 2024 at 8:30 pm

Why does an electric bike need brakes on the wheels? And who gives a shit about "oz"

@lsmith2129 January 6, 2024 at 8:30 pm

Yep make them faster and quieter give people more reason to say well I just didn't see them now they get to add I didn't hear him and who wants to spend all that time at the dealership waiting for your battery to charge just lame.

@JamesCarter-ii4up January 6, 2024 at 8:30 pm

Hey brother I want to hear a story… I want to hear a story about We Bikers. for We the People.. I think it's about time for Bikers to unite and Stomp some Ass… Starting with the sick MFers in offices…Its time to rise up and above the Evil. MFers… Let's ride to the White House and surround it with Bikerhood Power… ๐Ÿ˜‚… I think it's time to rise Hell… against Evil… and the sick Child molesters in The White House… kicking Ass and loud pipes do save lives folks

@antsquirly7654 January 6, 2024 at 8:30 pm

::: Waves :::
Facebook? Really? MC's have taken their one-upsmanship to Facebook? How low can you go? Yeah, when the boys stoop this low, they need to close shop.

Just think, 40 years from now thar Livewire will be vintage. Wonder how many will still be around. I'd have to travel 40+ miles to get a recharge from my closest dealership.

@thedoty5729 January 6, 2024 at 8:30 pm

This guy is kind of a loose cannon! Posting junk on Facebook… what club would give him a patch?Through the whole story I only feel there was one victim the poor Now One Eared dog
Got electric bike is a joke! Couple of years of free charging… Does it come with a deck of cards so it'll sound closer to a real motorcycle?

@silencedmedianz6580 January 6, 2024 at 8:30 pm

Canberra sounds like Can"bruh" and Jail in Australia and NZ = Prison in the USA…… Hardly Davidson Sold out and by 2025 will be Chinese made and assembled, All the tech in the slimewire will be just another way for the Law to track the Geo-location of a bike at anytime………… The new International Geo-Locator app is already used by government via http://www.ic3.gov a cyber international crime unit set up via the FBI and is now becoming popular with LEO. Scary Shit when one is now on tracking satellite, All arrests go into the database of known bike club members all over the globe. Its funny though how street gangs dont make the headlines where as a biker does street gangs hold the highest amount of Murders rapes and most violent assaults all over the globe. Yet its the bike that gets profiled more.

@richardallbritton0687 January 6, 2024 at 8:30 pm

Good work buddy keep up the videos can you put more details on where it happens at like what city and when the stuff happens!

@louischapman3697 January 6, 2024 at 8:30 pm

I have to wonder how long it will be until someone gets electrocuted by that piece of crap.

@barbarab2945 January 6, 2024 at 8:30 pm

2042? Not worth it
Choose your crimes wisely.

@barbarab2945 January 6, 2024 at 8:30 pm