7.9 C
New York
February 23, 2024
Biker News

Biker News Hells Angels George Christie makes move and Pagans MC news update

Stories this morning Hells Angels George Christie makes move article by euroweeklynews.com By Cathy Elelman
Wheeling & Dealing In Steel Town: Pagan’s MC’er Pleads Out In Assault Case By Scott Burnstein

source

Related posts

HELLS ANGEL BEATS MAN TO A BLOODY PULP OVER STICKER

Insane Throttle

Biker News Fire&Iron MC Pagans MC Sturgis Rally Indian Motorcycle

Insane Throttle

OUTLAWS MOTORCYCLE CLUB BUFFALO

Insane Throttle

46 comments

@InsaneThrottleBikerNews January 6, 2024 at 5:30 pm

Hooligans Inc- Editorials and Opinons from "Hollywood"Concerning all the happenings in the biker scene. http://www.hooliganbiker.com
Daily dose of biker news you can get at http://www.harleyliberty.com
Insane Throttle Support Merchandise – https://teespring.com/stores/motorcycle-madhouse
Get your copy of New Age of Biking and Brotherhood Paperback https://amzn.to/2SGrX0J

@johnraymcginness8507 January 6, 2024 at 5:30 pm

Being as he “IS” out bad, one would be respectful of 81, even if you are not a fan, to not have their club name tarnished by the title that is on this story. Out good 77/NOLA

@michaelmarifern9541 January 6, 2024 at 5:30 pm

Alec Baldwin can be the gun prop guy.

@morelightpm457 January 6, 2024 at 5:30 pm Reply
@jerryramsey8697 January 6, 2024 at 5:30 pm

I met a hells angel one weekend I’m guessing late 70s years of age Douglas McCoy.. kick as guy … really glad I got to meet him

@kentbeery4697 January 6, 2024 at 5:30 pm

George was a good leader and stuck to the Club rules and if your gonna have rules then ya need to follow them……

@MakeMineaDouble January 6, 2024 at 5:30 pm

Toronto Dominion, CIBC, Scotia Bank doesn't matter what they're called, they're all involved in criminal activity.

@AkatsukiShinobi82 January 6, 2024 at 5:30 pm

Truth to the matter is, nobody really knows what went on between George and Sonny. There's George's side, there's Sonny's side and the actual truth which no one would know but those 2

@jennimcelroy1059 January 6, 2024 at 5:30 pm

U know im red and white i know what you are but we appreciate that you tell the truth when ya see it no matter which family is righteous this is why i have respect for ya thank you for what you do MLH&R

@Sunbear415 January 6, 2024 at 5:30 pm

George got the raw end of the deal.

@robertbriglia1577 January 6, 2024 at 5:30 pm

That's how u take control… He got fucked from tje high table .. So he tryed to take it … Any other chapter ot works that eay some time…

@Kaspar-cf69 January 6, 2024 at 5:30 pm

Christie is right! Barger is a cop caller and everybody knows.

@melisssacunningham8925 January 6, 2024 at 5:30 pm

True Kenny Owens,I agree,club business is supposed to b club business, that's it not whole world by writing books n telling all..

@HARMARSCH2 January 6, 2024 at 5:30 pm

Hollywood good show. Very interesting. I missed seeing your videos last week in the hospital. Lol.

@adrieneortega4047 January 6, 2024 at 5:30 pm

Goerge is a poobutt i know first hand he's a snitch. Someone should ask him about santa barbara vharter

@sylviadavila4904 January 6, 2024 at 5:30 pm

Burn all your journals or someone will write a book if they're found.

@cavscout62 January 6, 2024 at 5:30 pm

I watched George’s series and read his book. I’ve researched all I could find on him and I listened to the 911 Call Sonny made. I believe George was correct in his belief that SB broke the rules with that call and his “I don’t answer to anybody, it’s my Club” statement. I don’t really care either way, just stating what I observed.😎

@SidewaysBurnouts January 6, 2024 at 5:30 pm

even george whethrens book would be more interesting.

@SidewaysBurnouts January 6, 2024 at 5:30 pm

rather see barger or thompsons books get a movie.

@garyhayes4756 January 6, 2024 at 5:30 pm

Years ago we joined clubs because we went against the system. We lived by our own rules. It was us against society. Now everyone feeding the machine too make money

@rawdawgg_ January 6, 2024 at 5:30 pm

I wouldn't believe anything that rat comes out with. He's out to make money any way he can. Fuck GC

@axgrinder6420 January 6, 2024 at 5:30 pm

im new here. i rang the bell

@noeleenquilkin8735 January 6, 2024 at 5:30 pm

How's she cutten?as they say here in Eire I'm fed up today or as you say pissed off. Why is it the minute a group of people get together it becomes a God blasted organisation??? I bet if aliens threatened humanity in the morning all the bikers of the USA would put their shit aside and realize they are all bloddy human all Americans and then they would really have to protect their turf so to speak..Do you know how many kids look up and are in awe of you people?Here in Waterford we have a long standing club and the guys are just so well respected no one would even think of wearing their patch upside down cause the ordinary people would tear the patch off them.Thank God we have good guys here which you all should be we are here a little time on earth what's wrong with you all? Did your mother's not teach you how to share? I may get abused for this comment I don't care I'm 60 an and know what I'm talking about .Blasted church the same organized shit penny looking down on halfpenny .just be thankfull your bloddy alive some poor devils can't even get up. See the beauty around you .sure do your own thing but enough with the man against man it's so boring we are all sick of IIT. Like I heard a child ask his mom one day the bikers are good guys aren't they mom? Them bikers were doing a run for our local hospital.im not by any means saying they are saints or soft by God no but they have in them great respect for brotherhood their club their loyal supporters. You can bring nothing with you when you die your born with nothing die with nothing but look at all the beauty and chances to make right in-between …….as a last thought to anyone who's afraid of dieing. You don't remember being born and you sure ain't going to remember dieing. God bless and keep you all safe and well from noeleen in my Ireland where the grass is greener than green…..still

@rockycabiles2739 January 6, 2024 at 5:30 pm

Fuck George Christy bitch made fucking Rat!

@getoffmygrass6974 January 6, 2024 at 5:30 pm

There is what people read and people think… then there is what's really going on behind closed doors

@dutchboy9273 January 6, 2024 at 5:30 pm

Dead in 5 Heartbeats is a FANTASTIC MOVIE and Hollywierd screwed the pooch by not picking it up. Christie wet-dreams about being Sonny but when it comes down to it only Sonny is Sonny.
I hate to think 1 in 3 is a rat, but…
100% on God.
Good job Hollywood

@conradpoos2859 January 6, 2024 at 5:30 pm

The Christie book is amazing, highly recommended for anyone who loves Insane Throttle.

@SuperGlenn1966 January 6, 2024 at 5:30 pm

Got a question. My understanding is that a club member is not supposed to call 911 or face club expulsion. Looks like the recording and the FOI document match up. Anyone can hear the voice on the tape. Why was Christe out bad for giving facts? Doesn’t make sense to me that all the in fighting is going on. Too much drama.

@mackey631 January 6, 2024 at 5:30 pm

Bikie wars, brothers in arms is a good one to watch

@tinamccormack8837 January 6, 2024 at 5:30 pm

I think the Hells Angels are wonderful. They were always KIND to me!!!!!! T

@xyzlne January 6, 2024 at 5:30 pm

There are two sides to George. There was the general public in Ventura who loved him when he was in power. He was quiet and respectful to those on the street who met him. Then there was George the Pres. that only a few people new. I think the George of now is capitalizing on his past experience to make a buck. I'm sure that if he was still the Pres. he would not let anyone do the same thing.

@TonyfromTO January 6, 2024 at 5:30 pm

🙋🏽‍♂️

@hellbilly6532 January 6, 2024 at 5:30 pm

Hey sonny bargrer was neck deep in soa along with other members in that “show” , what’s up with that??? Yeah

@mikloonepercenter January 6, 2024 at 5:30 pm

We’re on the ground out here from Virginia to New Jersey and them mf’s are definitely keeping everyone’s head on a swivel right now. Can’t really say much obviously but..trust me…it’s fûckin nuts over here in the mid Atlantic right now…

ML&R Always

MiKLO 1%ER
Los Perros MC

@theoutlawpreacher7806 January 6, 2024 at 5:30 pm

Hi Hollywood I've been watching you for about a year first-time commenter new subscriber I heard you mention you were looking for a pastor in the motorcycle club I am a pastor I currently ride with the Road Doggs MC and founded and Inraged 4 Christ m.c . I'm the senior pastor of a church I've been on the motorcycle club set about 10 years I will gladly talk with you

@bigsteve5692 January 6, 2024 at 5:30 pm

I apologize for my foul language.
But I have nothing pleasant to say about GC

@bigsteve5692 January 6, 2024 at 5:30 pm

Piece of shit.

@slothysi January 6, 2024 at 5:30 pm

Hey Hollywood. In my opinion Christie is just a piece of sh!t and i have no time for anything he says or does.Just saying

@TSpain January 6, 2024 at 5:30 pm

George Christie couldn’t possibly portray the club world in a worse light than he already does on all those shows on Nat-Geo! He doesn’t have the ability to shut his yap!!

@snakechrmr6398 January 6, 2024 at 5:30 pm

So, I'm riding the backroads of Spain on my way from Portugal to Lugano, Switzerland for the European Harley Rally in '17 and I stop in a little wide spot in the road south of Burgos to warm my fingers. On one wall in the café is a collage of b&w pics, movie posters and color pics of sets and actors from "the Good, the Bad and the Ugly". Seems just outside 50+ years ago this is where a lot of the movie was shot.

As I drank café the current owner told how when his father owned the café at the time the actors and crew ate, drank and partied in the café as the movie was filmed. His eyes lit up as he remembered times long past telling how Eastwood patted him on his 8-year old head during breakfast in the 60s. Then, as quickly as the movie came to the tiny village crews packed up, moved south to the next location and it went back to being a wide spot in the road.

@MJ-ru9iw January 6, 2024 at 5:30 pm

Does anyone know when the Hells Angels and Pagan's war began and why? I was told it started in the 1960s however I recently read an article that claims the 50s. When I was younger I read a newspaper article on the East Coast about a conflict involving the Hells Angels and Pagan's from the mid-eighties.

@0008dustin January 6, 2024 at 5:30 pm

1 pagan throws, all pagans throw….

@thedoty5729 January 6, 2024 at 5:30 pm

When they get tossed out then they want to turn around and make money on it! Kind of shows why they probably were tossed out in the first place… Lack of loyalty.

@joebrett5544 January 6, 2024 at 5:30 pm

That dude Is a Club jumper he deserved to be JUMPED 9 on 1
He bought that

@madsrasmussen7545 January 6, 2024 at 5:30 pm

You right he's a cool dude that God we got upstairs, and Im not proud how i was to the Christiern People from the MC scene when i was young, and ditnt belive in god, but as the beard has ben taken some greyish turn, so has My belive in christ…but still smoke the 420 and love boobs😜🤘but the thing with going to valhalla F that to much violence he he he.. Im high as a kite 🤣🤣🤪man have a good one, and I know My Mom is up there smoking a doobie, and just taking away My tears.. 🙏😊Peace unity love and having fun that's some cool $#/T sometimes… 🤘☠️

@RevelatorAlf January 6, 2024 at 5:30 pm

Crikey I must be out of touch. I thought he died of the big C a couple years back