7.9 C
New York
February 23, 2024
Biker News

Biker News Someone has been watching to much Godfather, insane story , Harley Davidson f150

Brand new segment on your #1 Biker News Channel. Wait till you see the crazy price of the new Ford 150 Harley Davidson partnership. Also in the news the Black Uhlans motorcycle club. This is also another messed up story involving a fake tongue, personally, someone has been watching to much god father
Hooligans Inc- Editorials and Opinions from “Hollywood”Concerning all the happenings in the biker scene. http://www.hooliganbiker.com
Daily dose of biker news you can get at www.harleyliberty.com
Insane Throttle Support Merchandise – https://teespring.com/stores/motorcycle-madhouse
Get your copy of New Age of Biking and Brotherhood Paperback https://amzn.to/2SGrX0J

source

Related posts

Biker News Vagos MC Outlaws and more.

Insane Throttle

Biker News Hells Angels George Christie makes move and Pagans MC news update

Insane Throttle

Biker gang member convicted of murdering gang prospect

6abc Philadelphia

37 comments

@InsaneThrottleBikerNews January 6, 2024 at 3:30 pm

Hooligans Inc- Editorials and Opinions from "Hollywood"Concerning all the happenings in the biker scene. http://www.hooliganbiker.com
Daily dose of biker news you can get at http://www.harleyliberty.com

@williamparks3703 January 6, 2024 at 3:30 pm

Trump will get for Christmas for you

@LanceJean02 January 6, 2024 at 3:30 pm

Hollywood, thanks for mentioning buying a Pete or freightliner that will make ya money. I'm a truck driver!

@LanceJean02 January 6, 2024 at 3:30 pm

Hey Hollywood, do they include a bagger with the truck purchase?

@marcogloder3158 January 6, 2024 at 3:30 pm

Is there a new episode every day? I'm becoming addicted to that good stuff.

@kittyhunter79 January 6, 2024 at 3:30 pm

97 grand is only a couple Grand less than what I paid for a 2.5 car garage and a 4800 sq ft house sitting on a fenced in half acre. No damn way would I pay that much for a friggin truck…. But that would buy a lot of nice Harleys…

@SidewaysBurnouts January 6, 2024 at 3:30 pm

Austrailias police state laws against clubs should be something that every body pays attention to. any time a govt can profile you as having no human rights, like gaza, like jim crow south, like neoliberal ambushes against americans by feds, like cointelpro, like what the cia does in central america and mid east we should all be imaging the day our bank accounts are frozen, our kids being taking away to shadowy facilities as a threat, where our families are fire bombed and attacked by dogs and where our life is misrepreented via years of illegal surveillance to justify the psychotic and outthere conspiracies invented by corrupt cops and DAs with political ambitions. One minute you are hard working guy at home with your family, the next minute your house is on fire and the media is pushing the states side of the story making you sound like manson, or who they invented as manson since he likely no resemblance to the cash in character that made the DA a millionaire because of an anti hippie push from the white house. watch out bikers and pro 2nd amendment folks, you are the new muslims and they will mistranslate your life to justify the violence used against you and like the civil rights area they will destroy your reputation after they murder you like j edgar hoover did to viola luzzio, like they did to koresh, and 100 bikers over the last few decades.

@Peterbilt359 January 6, 2024 at 3:30 pm

Sorry Hollywood it's just you. People that buy this aren't financing it. My next door neighbor lives here 3 months a year then goes to his winter house in lake havasu. Bought his grand son a brand new f 150. Look up prices on 04 ford lightning 2 wd supercharged will set you back 25000. Friend of mine had one. I had 76 bronco try and find one restored for less then 25000. Go price a ford raptor. There are a lot of millionaires out there and they don't care what it costs if they want it. I did a job for guy this spring his dad sold a company for 1 billion and he was a very nice humble guy that had more money then they can ever spend. They can't even spend the interest. Yeah ford will sell every one of these and they will go down in history as collectors truck. Just the way it is.

@theoutlawpreacher7806 January 6, 2024 at 3:30 pm

Good evening Hollywood had me laughing out loud $97,000 for Ford F-150 . I'd rather go buy a 65 Chevy put a custom paint job and Harley decals with a supercharger you probably still keep that under 30,000 or at least it would be cooler

@Ruffians_HellBent January 6, 2024 at 3:30 pm

If I was going to spend that much on a F150 I'd just drop an extra 50k and get a Hennessy VelociRaptor.

@gregmcbee2585 January 6, 2024 at 3:30 pm

I'll have to pass on the truck today.lol. Hey Hollywood what happened to Live shows on Monday nights?

@captains_corner January 6, 2024 at 3:30 pm

Hey bro I’m from Sydney Australia, love the content keep it up man thumbs up 👍

@dutchboy9273 January 6, 2024 at 3:30 pm

For the price of the F-150 Harley Edition they should throw in a "free" Road King.
100% on the "threatening families" thing. Threaten me, we can work on the problem, threaten my family then I have no choice but to help you achieve room temperature.
Good Show.

@RiderWalt January 6, 2024 at 3:30 pm

100 grand for a truck!? They lost every inch of their mind.

@FirstLast-vl1uy January 6, 2024 at 3:30 pm

Yo that's a pretty badass name for a club. "Black Ulahn" was the nickname of Heavyweight champion Max Schmeling from Germany who fought in the 30s and 40s once beating the great Joe Louis and then was used as a propaganda tool by Hitler.
"Ulahns" first were Polish/Lithuania Cavalry men in the Prussian kingdom in the 1700s.
I think that's a pretty cool reference name for club.

@marcogloder3158 January 6, 2024 at 3:30 pm

Hey Hollywood! My dream pick up truck is a 50s Chevy 350 with a V8 engine! Oh yeah…F150 are ok (and the best selling vehicle ever) but …."drove my Chevy to the levy.." . Nuff said. They are fukkin expensive over here in England tho even if you find one needing restoration. One day…..for now, I have my Morris 1000 pick up truck that does 50mph wind assisted!

@secondhandbike January 6, 2024 at 3:30 pm

Good Evening Hollywood

@Slick64 January 6, 2024 at 3:30 pm

Get a life, the ford sales more tucks than Chevy ever year. Chevy picks suck

@hsmith3844 January 6, 2024 at 3:30 pm

James, you ever think of selling good Tattoo Flash? Merry Christmas………I'm running out of shit to throw online.

@spec46971 January 6, 2024 at 3:30 pm

I have to agree 97 grand for a truck no way if I had the money I would get a Dodge Challenger Demon Red Eye with 100 octane gas it will give you 840 horse don't know what I would do with that other than get a ticket because I know I would have to get on it even at 68 years old

@captainamerica1797 January 6, 2024 at 3:30 pm

If Chevy is "Apple Pie" to the American public, why did Harley select FORD as a ambassador???

@koreykirby7282 January 6, 2024 at 3:30 pm

Pay up…. start takeing things u love …I love my money…u love ? Not weak…cold..rip off biker…expect anything.

@thedoty5729 January 6, 2024 at 3:30 pm

Once again anything with that HD on it goes into the stratosphere of cost! Absolutely stupid to pay a hundred grand for an F150! I'd much rather get the supercharged model in 3 to 5 years for probably half price! Although I'm more of a Chevy guy myself. Anything with the Harley-Davidson branded is simply overpriced… so sad.

@claytonmundy1269 January 6, 2024 at 3:30 pm

Shit I could but 12 trucks for that price

@claytonmundy1269 January 6, 2024 at 3:30 pm

It would be cooler if it was a Chevy lol not a dam Ford

@WILDSTYLETELEVISION January 6, 2024 at 3:30 pm

This was epic funny. Mofo's are now mailing tongues to bribe and intimidate Cats? Fuggettabouit!! I will take my Town Car and Caddy Deville wearing my velour jogging suit… I WANT THE CANNOLLI'S, NOT ONE ALL OF EM.. World went crazy.

@tetlow2 January 6, 2024 at 3:30 pm

I'm with you there Hollywood, I'm a Chevy guy. Got 15 years wrenching in GM dealers. That bowtie pays the mortgage. Haha.

@dominickzappola2429 January 6, 2024 at 3:30 pm

I guarantee some idiot is going to buy that truck, And He will show up wearing all sorts of Harley Davidson clothing, And own a biker Or 2.
But one of those people who never ride anywhere.
I see this Shit all the time.
Posers.

@mrj4841 January 6, 2024 at 3:30 pm

Buy a used truck, get it wrapped with HD logos, and slap on some updated decals while upgrading trim. Just saved $80k. Lol

@FreyaTheMalingata January 6, 2024 at 3:30 pm

Standover (used in Australia): Australian and New Zealand informal a threatening or intimidating act. Google is your friend.

@mindygilson9226 January 6, 2024 at 3:30 pm

I'd never buy a Ford, they are junk. I'm a Chevy girl. And yes keep the wife and kids out of it, be for real man.

@luistamayo1088 January 6, 2024 at 3:30 pm

Good morning Hollywood for that price that truck better know where I’m going and drive itself

@silencedmedianz6580 January 6, 2024 at 3:30 pm

F150s cant drive NZ roads so i miss out of taking the piss out of it. Thanks for the Laugh Hollywood i hope you understand for the separate posts But again $97000 triple that for NZ lol

@silencedmedianz6580 January 6, 2024 at 3:30 pm

The Australian Prime Minister is just doing this for sympathy votes no one threaten him hes just a lying pig.

@8610sarge January 6, 2024 at 3:30 pm

WTF $97,000 🤮🤮

@silencedmedianz6580 January 6, 2024 at 3:30 pm

Black Uhlans MC (Motorcycle Club)
One Percenter Bikers Black Uhlans MC, Black Uhlans Motorcycle Club
Black Uhlans MC are a one percenter motorcycle club founded in Australia in the 1970s.
Black Uhlans Motorcycle Club History
The Black Uhlans MC were allegedly founded in the 1970s by 10 former members of the Fourth Reich MC, who left that club and fled to Queensland after they had been connected to a rape, although no charges were ever laid, according to Arthur Veno in his book Brotherhoods (link opens in a new tab).
Overall information about the club is very scarce. If you have any further information about their year and place of founding then please contact us via our Facebook page.
The outlaw motorcycle club’s chapter based in Peakhurst, New South Wales has been active since around 1984.
John Higgs founded the Melbourne chapter. He was later convicted for his involvement in one of the biggest drug trafficking operations in Australian history. (umm this does make the Black N white look real bad)

@HARMARSCH2 January 6, 2024 at 3:30 pm

Good Morning Hollywood, I agree with you too much Godfather.