7.9 C
New York
February 23, 2024
Biker News

Biker News 14 things to know about the Grim Reapers Motorcycle Club and Ryan Newman of NASCAR

Segment 1- Ryan Newman Nascar driver injured in final lap of Daytona 500
Segment 2- Information out of Texas regarding confrontation between clubs
Segment 3- 14 Things you should know about the Grim Reapers MC

Sources-Fox News, CBS7, Newsmax

#INSANETHROTTLE #BIKERNEWS #GRIM REAPERS MC

source

Related posts

BANDIDOS MC MEMBER SHOT DURING NATIONAL RUN

Insane Throttle

DON’T SELL YOUR SOUL TO THE HARLEY DAVIDSON DEVIL

Insane Throttle

Recognizing the dangers of motorcycle gang violence in Ontario

Global News

24 comments

@InsaneThrottleBikerNews January 7, 2024 at 1:30 am

We are receiving reports from one source that Mongols MC member was killed and others saying Bandidos member was killed- As we stated in the video THERE IS NO Conformation from Authorities on who it was. We will update the story as more information becomes available.

@michaellandrie6590 January 7, 2024 at 1:30 am

Omg I thought that news anchor reporting the story was a female wow

@garytinnell2639 January 7, 2024 at 1:30 am

You really need to check your sources a lil better b4, you make reports shit G.R.M.C. I.O. Ain't run shit, so you might wanna check your sources b4 acting as if these are facts… I.O. AIN'T SHIT..

@ottomackensen January 7, 2024 at 1:30 am

19:03 my favorite thing is that the racist article maker doesn’t think they’re being racist

@punisher-wy3gi January 7, 2024 at 1:30 am

Grim reapers forever f.t.w💀

@tbpc1 January 7, 2024 at 1:30 am

My question is is why you feel you need to get a permission to carry? Are you a free man or a law abiding citizen? Because you can't be both

@bugsmoran21 January 7, 2024 at 1:30 am

That reporters Nuts never dropped!!!

Cheers,
Bugs

@hsmith3844 January 7, 2024 at 1:30 am

His wife filed for divorce four days before.

@secondhandbike January 7, 2024 at 1:30 am

Bit late but hiya Hollywood

@eribertoacedo9505 January 7, 2024 at 1:30 am

Hey Hollywood on your YouTube channel how about throwing this out for consideration a contest on the best advice coming from viewers and you sit down with your family members or what and vote and the winner gets a free T-shirt or coffee mugs hoodies beanies cool sunglasses that won't fall off your face when you tend to look back at your friends I lost a lot Ray-Ban wayfarer twos! How is this as a suggestion? 🕶"

@eribertoacedo9505 January 7, 2024 at 1:30 am

Hey Hollywood 1972 got me a 50 Panhead people I rode around with asked if I had plans on getting in a club I said no way too much drama between all of them I won't sign up for drama and that's where it would be I said I'll be independent forever safer that way I know a lot of folks in around the block several times I support a club and cruise with them once in a while and drink a lot of beer that's my take on it later🕶"

@mikebrabant4170 January 7, 2024 at 1:30 am

That patch you were not sure of is a club out of Nova Scotia Canada called Bacchus MC 1%

@workingmansteve987 January 7, 2024 at 1:30 am

Hollywood hotboxing the studio!!

@jennimcelroy1059 January 7, 2024 at 1:30 am

People need to learn thier shit HAHA n imma lil girl. Good lord what the hell happened to quality not quantity these kids HAHA LOVE YOU DARLIN MUCH RESPECT

@jennimcelroy1059 January 7, 2024 at 1:30 am

1% isnt allowed to be AMA HELLOOOOOO

@jennimcelroy1059 January 7, 2024 at 1:30 am

What does sons have to do with our families lol none of are allowed to be AMA lol people r idiots. Lol

@pope1er529 January 7, 2024 at 1:30 am

It’s a narrative. You have a way bigger domestic violence issues in America …should we outlaw marriage? Shit happens when people get together

@ronaldjorgensen8738 January 7, 2024 at 1:30 am

Brotherhood BS it’s all about money

@dominickzappola2429 January 7, 2024 at 1:30 am

Good morning Hollywood,
Keep doing a news you're good at it.
You know I love the clubs use like you do. But the younger generation today is not paying attention is really not much brotherhood at all anymore.
Black dragon said Something yesterday that is show true even know the news is fake news it get repeated so much that Most people and the believe it to be true becomes true.
American people are getting very lazy they don't do their homework. Our education system in the morals of people Are falling so fast. Everybody wants to be a gangster today. But I remember when I was in koscher rated I see a lot of these tough guys come in and just cry.

@dawnnarouleau6269 January 7, 2024 at 1:30 am

Another Great show. Clubs need to stop waving their dicks around trying to show who's bigger in the public eye. Take their issues in private. Put the dam guns, knives and weapons away and settle their shit like man with their fists one on one. None of that rat packing shit either. Man to man. But don't do it where the whole fucking world can't see and hear about it. Hell they could even make money on betting the out come. Know they will most likely never all get along but they could at least give the impression to the law and public that they could co exist. If they don't smarten up quick I believe the future is looking very grim for the clubs. People are hearing shit from all over the world about clubs and there is a hell of more bad then good being sad. Clubs need the general population backing to survive. These are the people who make up juries, own business and influence law enforcement. So clubs need to stop and step back and figure their shit out. They need to keep issues out of the public eye which is extremely difficult in today's society with all the technology everywhere. Like a said settle shit with fists in private and walk away to live another day.

@danblythe2979 January 7, 2024 at 1:30 am

Don't feel bad about 7 days. Atf puts a 10 day hold on me everytime i buy a firearm. Whether a long gun or pistol. But i get it eventually.

@jimmyrodgers7297 January 7, 2024 at 1:30 am

Awesome show as always bro respect form Hamilton Ont Canada Supporter

@jimmyrodgers7297 January 7, 2024 at 1:30 am

This guy sounds like a bitch … js

@marcogloder3158 January 7, 2024 at 1:30 am

I hope that Ryan Newman is OK: it hurts just looking at the vid!! Sending healing thoughts his way. Man, people kill people: if they had no guns, they'd use knives (like in the UK), axes, etc. But when it's 1%ers killing 1%ers…..makes you feel sad and defeated.