7.9 C
New York
February 24, 2024
Biker News

HARLEY DAVIDSON IS OVER PRICED JUNK WITH WHEELS

#HARLEYDAVIDSON #HARLEYS #MOTORCYCLES

Buying a Harley Davidson is a dream come true for so many. This includes bikers and non-bikers alike. Who does not want or picture the open road and the roar of the engine when they think of a Harley? The brand and bike epitomize everything desirable about the life of a biker. Or this is what you may think. On the other hand, there are a growing number of reasons why not to buy a Harley Davidson. These reasons are supported by a growing number of bikers, and one of the reasons is not just because your partner doesn’t want you to buy a motorcycle, although this too could be true.

00:00 So let’s talk about It
00:19 HARLEY DAVIDSON MOTORCYCLES ARE OVER PRICED JUNK topic 01:40 People inflate the problems
03:28 Harley’s hold their values
05:00 You couldn’t tell me you wouldn’t take a free harley davidson
06:40 Use a legit argument on why they are overpriced junk

Where to Find Me:
RUMBLE : https://rumble.com/c/MOTORCYCLEMADHOUSE
YOUTUBE CHANNELS :
Insane Wheelz https://www.youtube.com/c/BIKERCULTURE
Morning Madhouse https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEAolRq8hjlGU0DdQn6sQ1Q
Odysee: https://odysee.com/@insanethrottle:4
BITCHUTE: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/Hxo5wvtt33dj/

Join The INSANE THROTTLE CLUB to get access to perks:

WAYS TO DONATE TO HELP THE SHOW
💰 VIA CASH APP $MOTORCYCLEMADHOUSE

Watch More Videos Like This
🔥OUTLAWS MC PLAYLIST https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLP89HR5042szywheLlrwugF540IXbmduc
🔥HELLS ANGELS MC PLAYLIST https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LABgOyrKc-Q&list=PLP89HR5042sw5PIt8DUjVIlCtJ6ziyUgw
🔥MONGOLS MC PLAYLIST https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WbQy0JGdcI&list=PLP89HR5042sw95hSaYDLQVkBI0hESdRXM
🔥BANDIDOS MC PLAYLIST https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nowr9Cd9oPA&list=PLP89HR5042syXTgFZS4Hs3PmIDR3lKBig
🔥PAGANS MC Playlist

🔥Trademark law does not let a trademark owner exert its trademark rights to stop news reporting about it or its products or services. You see proof of this everyday on the front pages of newspapers, the homepages of news websites, and countless blogs. Mainstream reporters and non-traditional journalists routinely report on earnings announcements, job lay-offs, and accounting scandals without worrying that they are infringing or diluting the trademarks of the companies and organizations they report on. There are several legal bases for this result: there is no risk of confusion between the news source and the trademark owner; nominative fair use protects this use of the trademark owner’s mark; and the federal dilution statute expressly exempts “news reporting and news commentary” from a dilution claim. See 15 U.S.C. § 1125(c)(3)(B). As noted above, one court has held that a blogger’s critical commentary on a company qualified as “news reporting and news commentary.” See BidZirk, LLC v. Smith, 2007 WL 3119445 (D.S.C. Oct. 22, 2007).
Trademark law does not permit a trademark owner to use its trademark rights to silence commentary and criticism. As with news reporting, courts recognize the important First Amendment values at stake and usually deny efforts by trademark owners to encroach on legitimate commentary and criticism. There are several legal bases for this result: there is no risk of confusion between the commentator and the trademark owner, and nominative fair use may protect this use of the trademark owner’s mark. Additionally, courts are likely to find that your use of a trademark in commentary or criticism is “not in connection with a good or service” and “noncommercial” (the argument is especially strong for the latter category). But note that some courts may find your use of a trademark for criticism and commentary to be commercial if you host advertising or link to commercial websites. In any event, to defeat a trademark dilution claim, you do not even need to show that your use is noncommercial. The federal dilution statute creates a categorical exemption for “criticizing . . . or commenting upon the famous mark owner or the goods or services of the famous mark owner.” 15 U.S.C. § 1125(c)(3)(A)(ii). 🔥

#Harley
╔═╦╗╔╦╗╔═╦═╦╦╦╦╗╔═╗
║╚╣║║║╚╣╚╣╔╣╔╣║╚╣═╣
╠╗║╚╝║║╠╗║╚╣║║║║║═╣
╚═╩══╩═╩═╩═╩╝╚╩═╩═╝

source

Related posts

Biker News 14 things to know about the Grim Reapers Motorcycle Club and Ryan Newman of NASCAR

Insane Throttle

RI police on high alert over feuding outlaw motorcycle clubs this weekend

WPRI

MONGOLS MC MEMBERS INVOLVED IN SHOOTING

Insane Throttle

36 comments

@InsaneThrottleBikerNews January 7, 2024 at 5:08 am

IMPORTANT Get the whole story on the Motorcycle Club Scene !!! Get Your Copy of Brotherhood & Betrayal- Available in Hardcover, Paperback and Kindle https://amzn.to/3mao5oI

CHECK OUT MADHOUSE RADIO 24/7 Rock & Metal plus Live shows broadcasting https://www.motorcyclemadhouse.com

Insane Throttle https://www.youtube.com/@InsaneThrottleBikerNews

JAMES HOLLYWOOD MACECARI https://www.youtube.com/@insanewheels

Motorcycle Madhouse Show https://www.youtube.com/@MADHOUSEMORNINGSHOW

@TheTrumpReaper January 7, 2024 at 5:08 am

00:10 00:18 Is that thing built out of PVC? 😳

@ericx7476 January 7, 2024 at 5:08 am

I like & ride Yamaha cruisers & will never ride/buy a Harley. To most of these guys is a status symbol. Harley or nothing. A lot of clowns ride them.

@MrJimmy1488 January 7, 2024 at 5:08 am

That’s where I think you’re wrong Hollywood if you can afford a Honda, you can afford a Harley and the reason I say this is kinda with a question. Why in the hell does everybody that buys a Harley think they need some kind of a glide some kind of a bagger and it always has to be a brand new bike? why not take and find out what your budget is and then go find a Harley that meet your budget believe you mean I see older softails fat boys, Electra glide’s Road Kings sportsters older bikes all in the price range of zero to $5000. I have an 88 sportster a ride from time to time it’s chopped out, kind of grunge, looking, old-school, looking and when I go on a ride, I’ll have old guys look at it and tell me that’s awesome that reminds them of the old days that makes me proud because I’m an old-school kind of guy but a lot of these new guys they have to have the latest and greatest and yes that comes with a price tag.

@user-zl4pz6pe9d January 7, 2024 at 5:08 am

I have two Harleys, super glide 09 and a Streetglide 14. I have to say I’ve never had a problem with either one of my bikes. I have 25,000+ on each of them and I bought them brand new. So I will not say Harley has a junk bike. They are over priced. I will agree to that.
To me, the brand is killing itself with going woke. But that’s a different subject.

@gbm1610 January 7, 2024 at 5:08 am

Hey Hollywood.. 🤘
Whatever you say…. Harley Davidson are overpriced… and it’s not just about having the money to buy one or maintain it…. It’s about… value for the money…. What do you really get….
When you buy a Harley…. A old American icon… Absolutely… or… you used to… because they are not all American made anymore…. So now Harley’s just another motorcycle…. and that’s how you should look at it…. and then… what do you get for the money…. A pile of overpriced junk…. If I would like to own one… off course I would… I just don’t want to pay the price…. I got my old Suzuki’s and my old Honda’s… 😁 yeah… I got more than one bike… actually… I got a bunch of motorcycles…. And if I sold them all… I probably could afford one Harley or more… but I love all of my bikes… so that’s never gonna happen… 😁😁😁
By the way… Hollywood… You are way off… them old Japs… They are really keeping their value… actually… some of them cost more nowadays than they did when they hit the market…
30… 40… + years ago…. Some even cost 3 times as much… probably a much better investment than a Harley… 😁 👍

Overseas greetings ❤

@jaytownjunkyardfiles1999 January 7, 2024 at 5:08 am

50 yrs old and finally got my 1st HD, 07 Street Bob. Did some basic maintenance to it and having a great time riding it. Sure, I can't afford a new one but, 07 and up Twin Cams are affordable, available and basic enough to do your own work to.

@monkevil9262 January 7, 2024 at 5:08 am

Go woke go broke.

@kenepps5769 January 7, 2024 at 5:08 am

You can't forget from 1966 21969 best motors ever made alone had a few of them 65 and still riding Dailey and yes I love the Evo

@barrybray4446 January 7, 2024 at 5:08 am

My Harley is junk my tag is AMFJUNK but even junk if you go though it once then do maintenance mine has left me on side road twice. Nowadays they beat the crap out of them an they purr so I'm cool with them but when I was kid had sportster Harley charged me 8 dollars for a washer. A friggin washer so Harley is not trying to treat you right have great life peace

@PotatoeJoe69 January 7, 2024 at 5:08 am

As a Harley owner, they're definitely overpriced and their build quality is definitely pretty fucking shitty. Harley cuts too many corners and does shit lazily.

@tjclarke4604 January 7, 2024 at 5:08 am

I love Harleys. I just don't see myself buying a new one from the floor, it's the company I have issues with, not the bikes.

@sgtboz9730 January 7, 2024 at 5:08 am

Harley Davidson was, is, and will always be the Cadillac of the motorcycle world.

@dwight072 January 7, 2024 at 5:08 am

I had a blast at HD120 let’s see who else does that.

@roguecheddar6252 January 7, 2024 at 5:08 am

(My Stunning 2019 Indian Springfield and I watching while munching popcorn)
More cheese, Gromit!

@LocoSalsa January 7, 2024 at 5:08 am

Too much software and recalls

@Evergreen.SH. January 7, 2024 at 5:08 am

Love my Heritage and my Street Glide. Bought a 23 Street Glide. Put 3.5k miles on it in one week. Two 1k+ mile rides in that time in under 20 hours each. Comfortable, fun, problem free ride. The RDRS on it saved my ass during that ride as well. Worth it to me.

@dougbrian744 January 7, 2024 at 5:08 am

The one thing that makes me nervous about getting an M8 was the issue they had with oil sumping. Looking for a new bike and still want the 103 twin cam

@jerryanderson9180 January 7, 2024 at 5:08 am

Hollywood I’ve been riding Harley since the mid eighties and owned many and live them the look and sound but in recent years although I still own 2 H-Ds I’ve been playing around with newer triumph cruisers and other then sound looks I believe Triumph is a much better bike now the bonneville bobber my latest I think is one of the best looking bikes . I can say why they make incredible power handle like a dream and are probably the most reliable bikes I ever had in my garage this is only the opinion of one 60 year old young guy from Philly not trying to change anyone else’s but don’t knock until you try.

@jasondennis7905 January 7, 2024 at 5:08 am

I love all my harleys

@waydel1 January 7, 2024 at 5:08 am

I understand they are expensive but they are super reliable, I have owned a flathead, shovelhead, evo, twin cam and now M-8 lowrider st. I still work on my own bike just not as much as my 77 shovel.

@UnitedArmsOrganization January 7, 2024 at 5:08 am

I’m on so many damn motorcycles I can’t even remember.
But I’ll tell you what my 1983 Honda is still running . Yes, I ride my Harley Electra glide cross country with my wife without fear of breaking down.
I just think it’s funny you Radloff were five armies that have a lot of problems . And then tell everybody how easy it is to fix it.

@fandingas January 7, 2024 at 5:08 am

It's impossible to have a genuine change of thoughts with something that is mainly fan base driven. The same type of mentality with sports teams, and so on.
The brand in itself, is worth some money, sure, but every time I try to convince myself to love one of their models, the bikes just won't let me.
It's stupid to say they are a peace of junk, anyone who says that isn't worth the time or the effort to speak with, but they do fall very short on what they have to offer for the money.
For a base model fat-bob you can have any Japanese 1000cc race bike, and besides being two different styles, when you compare the technology, electronics, frame, engine, suspension, brakes, materials, etc… They are light years apart, and the Harley brand and its iconic sound just don't go that far on my book.
I'd like one, for sure, just can't justify the price tag.
Safe riding all.

@brickslayer72 January 7, 2024 at 5:08 am

I wouldn't say harley is junk.Over priced I agree with.Even though I own a harley.I still think
the Japanese brands are more reliable,and easier to maintain.

@108RiDeR January 7, 2024 at 5:08 am

They have been forever. Only thing kept on them are the motor and Tins. They don’t tend to their customer base. No real packages to offer. Bars, spokes, exhaust, light etc

@HodgeySYL81 January 7, 2024 at 5:08 am

ALSO Harley has 55 championship titles in American Flat track racing which no other company even comes close to even half of that, Yamaha has 6 but only 4 of there titles are in twin cylinder class and Honda has 12 titles but only 5 of there titles is in the twins class 7 of there titles are in the singles class where harley isn't in and Indian has 8 titles and looks like there going to win this year Jared mees is leading the points Daniel Dallas is 2nd on a Yamaha but harley-davidson left American flat track in 2021 Jared mees won 7 of his titles on a harley then had to switch to Indian after harley left American flat track and won his last title on a Indian and probably this year also. Harley-davidson probably will come back in American flat track and NHRA they use BUEL v-twin in NHRA which harley-davidson owns BUEL won NHRA last season against the Suzuki soooo Harley-davidson definitely isn't junk! Also harley-davidson is leading the Motoamerica king of the baggers against the Indian motorcycles

@yippinyahoiionetnnedrager3398 January 7, 2024 at 5:08 am

Great show 👍 thanks for sharing. #ROCKON ✌ Ride Hard Die Free. 🇺🇲 GOD bless America 🇺🇲

@jamesgargano8812 January 7, 2024 at 5:08 am

I have had nothing but Harley products with the exception of a FJR 1300, which is one of the most reliable bikes you can get. I originally bought Harley because my town has a dealer. I wouldn't say I was a fan. What turned me off was other Harley owners. If you didn't have the right Harley, they made fun of you. Usually by an overweight older guy. So, I went with the FJR. It was a great bike. Fast as hell, handled great, and comfortable, for a sport tourer. One thing Harley has over it is fit and finish. Harley paint jobs are better quality. The control buttons are higher quality. My FJR's fairing rattled when I hit a bump. It felt like cheap plastic. Also, while it doesn't handle like a sport bike, a Harley is so comfortable. I traded my FJR on a Softail Slim and that thing feels like your riding a Lazy Boy. Also, there was hardly any customization with the FJR. I like making things my own.

@amazingredkitty3605 January 7, 2024 at 5:08 am

90% of Indian sales are to dissatisfied Harley owners. If you want a used Harley check the Indian dealer, he's got plenty. Indians are American made modern tech V-twins that have been proven reliable and require minimal maintenance compared to Harley. Indian dealers don't have the snob attitude a lot of Harley dealers have, I've always been treated well at Indian dealerships. I'm done with Harley.

@Fatttattdaddy January 7, 2024 at 5:08 am

What about the oil temperature issues. Milwaukee 8 are said to run at nearly 300° ?

@illsuspect January 7, 2024 at 5:08 am

I drove a CVO Road Glide a couple years ago, and it was the best motorcycle experience I've ever had, I've ridden Ducati's, BMW, Yamaha, Suzuki and I personally ride an Indian Scout now.
I think they are Expensive and maintenance intensive and there are some dealers that don't care about customers that are messing up the Harley name. But if i had the money I'd definitely have one.

@silverback8183 January 7, 2024 at 5:08 am

Withiut a doubt,over priced cookie cutter junk…absolutely!

@marcosramos5117 January 7, 2024 at 5:08 am

I prefer cafe racers & naked bikes personally—but Harleys are iconic like Caddies I really like the Lowrider S. But I have love for all types of bikes —if I could I would have a garage full of all types of bikes!

@Robert-ps7wy January 7, 2024 at 5:08 am

I trust my Harley with my life and wouldn't waste my money on anything else. But one thing that really chapped me was that Harley sound that i fell in love with as a kid, then i grow up and find out that cost extra 🤣 damn thing sounds like a sewing machine. You can buy the Harley but to be cool, you better have a few grand extra lying around. But then again, no amount of money would make a Honda cool…🙄 🤘 Live to ride and ride to live.

@browngreen933 January 7, 2024 at 5:08 am

High priced yes — junk no. But the new ones are awfully heavy for old guys like me. 😢

@rodneyking206 January 7, 2024 at 5:08 am

Be riding Harleys for 25 years won’t ride any thing else younger generation doesn’t get it made in the USA