7.9 C
February 24, 2024
Biker News

Biker News Outlaws MC Scorpions Motorcycle Club and a Clear and Sober Club

On this edition of Biker News 1-23-20

Outlaws Motorcycle Club in Massachusetts is discussed
Scorpions Motorcycle Club Donates $7500 to Charity

Clean and Sober Club starts a chapter.
#OUTLAWSMC #BIKERNEWS #BIKERLIFESTYLE

source

Related posts

Biker News 14 things to know about the Grim Reapers Motorcycle Club and Ryan Newman of NASCAR

Insane Throttle

PAGANS OPEN FIRE ON OUTLAWS MC #bikers #outlaws #pagansmc

Insane Throttle

MAJOR BUST – HELLS ANGELS MOTORCYCLE CLUB

Insane Throttle

25 comments

@InsaneThrottleBikerNews January 9, 2024 at 12:33 pm

Hollywood Personal Blog- Op Eds and Thoughts http://www.bikernewsnetwork.com
Visit the Insane Throttle store on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/shop/insanethrottle
Biker Lifestyle Magazine- Motorcycle and Industry news and Tech Tips http://www.bikerlifestylemagazine.com
Daily dose of biker news you can get at http://www.harleyliberty.com
Insane Throttle Support Merchandise – https://teespring.com/stores/motorcycle-madhouse
Get your copy of New Age of Biking and Brotherhood Paperback https://amzn.to/2SGrX0J
Go over and check out our Radio station Motorcycle Madhouse Radio http://www.motorcyclemadhouse.com
Go like the Facebook Page http://www.facebook.com/insanethrottle

@adamcournoyer6613 January 9, 2024 at 12:33 pm

Support your local New Attitudes. m/

@possumwilliams2940 January 9, 2024 at 12:33 pm

S.F.F.S. …S.F.F.V.πŸ¦‚πŸ˜Ž

@shawn9922 January 9, 2024 at 12:33 pm

The Scorpion M/C event is correct.

@kennethadcox7976 January 9, 2024 at 12:33 pm

Hey why can't we just ride motorsicklrs any more and just be friends

@kennethadcox7976 January 9, 2024 at 12:33 pm

I'm not clear or sober

@knowledgeuntamed9177 January 9, 2024 at 12:33 pm

New Attitudes are some the best Brothers. They Helped Save My Life.

@jamiehatch1994 January 9, 2024 at 12:33 pm

Thanks for covering our Club news. LCMC

@user-sj5us5xp3v January 9, 2024 at 12:33 pm

Great show Hollywood, keep it real! Missin the snow up home in MO!

@CLUBFITT January 9, 2024 at 12:33 pm

Your on same page as me. I believe it’s the Scorpions from Michigan. I was at an annual party second Saturday in September. They really did a great job first class quality lots of entertainment and a pig roast and vendors. Clubfitt from Canada πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦

@dutchboy9273 January 9, 2024 at 12:33 pm

Scorpions MC, Same as the Texas ones? The 100%ers? If so those are some SOLID people.

Good show Hollywood

@kommentkingtopdogboss January 9, 2024 at 12:33 pm

Awesome seeing you cover our Nation! And these are definitely the scorpions you know cause there is no other club riding around calling themselves Scorpions … SFFS!

@madsrasmussen7545 January 9, 2024 at 12:33 pm

Hey Hollywood you Rock old timer, do you know the 1% channel Theres a video you gotta check out its insane!!
1%er style when it goes south!! No one dies, but its close, just saying.. Like Always love your show and man im comming over the pond this summer, well Theres only 1 Thing that can stop the tears for My Mom and Dad, and its a tour on a Harley trough the states πŸ€˜πŸ™πŸ‹οΈβ€β™‚οΈdont No if im leasing or if im gonna get a used for a okay price.. Maybe you know a shop over there where i dont use All My money 🀯😊you No what time it is f-ing 420 time love it Rock'N'Roll Hollywood Peace&Ride 🀘

@bugzymoran7817 January 9, 2024 at 12:33 pm

Good show H!! Sounds like just going to get a pack of smokes over where you are is A FROSTY NUTZ RUN LOL

@danblythe2979 January 9, 2024 at 12:33 pm

How cold is cold? 20 below this morning here. Lol. Secondly in my life time its always been guilty till proven innocent unfortunately it has never been the other way around.

@joebrett5544 January 9, 2024 at 12:33 pm

Hell yea Hollywood
🀘🏻⚑️⚑️

@jayboz034 January 9, 2024 at 12:33 pm

Damn man, my dumbass has been listening to you for 4 months now and I thought I subscribed but never did. I'm in now – my bad. I listen to you while I work on my bike, try to keep my truck and house from falling apart too quick and at work.

Thank you. Thank you for an opportunity to be educated about MCs. I'm 44 and am natural on my bike ('08 zx14) as in were one when I ride and I'm not happier doing anything else but going mach 3 or even balancing at 1mph feet up at a light – just as long as I'm on my bike!! Doing a lot of work to it now and the IRS is far up my ass lately (thieving motherfuckers) so I need to get this thing together fast because I need my therapy.

So what I learned from you is that a 1% MC isn't really for me (mostly the fucking politics, rules, and money). I've had real interest for a few years and been hanging out at biker bars forever but by myself. Found one the Outlaws here in GA go to and was about to approach again after having a good conversation about my bike with a group of them in the lot, but because of the knowledge you dropped on my head, I'm staying an independent, free, badass.

Thanks again, man. More power to you – more power to us.

@tygerram99 January 9, 2024 at 12:33 pm

Great show like always

@michaelstrangefranke7002 January 9, 2024 at 12:33 pm

Good morning Hollywood I gotta pointed it out you missed it in that story about the shooting they used the term motorcycle club and not motorcycle gang how about that ✌️

@tbpc1 January 9, 2024 at 12:33 pm

What area is the clean and sober club at? I mean in what state?

@mikepare1967 January 9, 2024 at 12:33 pm

GUILTY AS CHARGED

@seanharris3570 January 9, 2024 at 12:33 pm

Keep up the good work Hollywood! You ever get up to Detroit, Look me up. Shortfuze, Vigilantes!

@HawgRiderBC January 9, 2024 at 12:33 pm

Mornin Wood, hope the roads are clear and dry soon. We even had snow here on the balmy Wet Coast of Canada a week ago.

@patrickquinly1764 January 9, 2024 at 12:33 pm

Good Morning Hollywood! Great take on what's up in 'da woild of wind-in yer-face….. Scooters out in force the last two days here, (Washington state), Tri Cities, makes me nervous, last year there was two feet a snow at this time….. Clean and sober…been deemed "non addictive personality" twice, court ordered. Very happy over that, 'cause I LOVE my beer, Scotch, and good stuff, and they are growing "THE SHIT" here in Washington . Other than that, we have a libtard governor, read that"dangerous" , film at eleven…..